- Resolved deadlock with livestreaming while restarting machinery.
- Revert logging library; enabled log rotating.
- Updated firmware to latest Raspbian (raspberrypi-kernel_1.20180417-1).
- Resolved issue with WIFI on Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Unique session cookie, which allows to open multiple web interfaces (e.g. when using docker).
- Added live streaming feature for app.kerberos.io
- Upgraded logging library: log file can be max 5MB, and will rotate.
- Better logging for cloud uploads (failed information).
- No longer need docker-compose, we merged the web and machinery containers to a single container.
- Updated firmware to latest Raspbian.
- Support for the Raspberry Pi 3B+.
- Solved issue with persisting login configuration. #111
- Added Pushbullet. #139
- Cloud upload was not longer working (hotfix also in 2.6.0).
- Add a cloud connection verification method. #112
- Add background color timestamp. #128
- Send instanceId in AWS header when uploading to cloud (necessary for new cloud app).
- Better support for Chinese IP cameras.
- Bug: Autoremove old images/video within Docker Containers. #104
- Added Chinese and Italian language.
- Resolved issue with INSTALLED=true.
- Make latest_sequence available with basic auth. #99
- Provide an IO service for publishing events to MQTT. #89
- Optimize recording with H264_OMX. #83
- Implement throttler for Io detections. #96
- SSL version 1.0.0 is no longer accessible in Raspbian. #109
- Typo in french translation, causes the web interface crash.
- Resolved major bug in livestream: memory leak in stream class. #94
- Capture health verification: check if the chosen capture device is still grabbing (and didn't stalled).
- Extra logging when recording with raspberry pi camera.
- Make sure the cloud upload is functioning properly, after an upload it's verified if the files really exist in the cloud.
- Show warning when system is disabled. #88.
- Hull selector in basic view not always working.
- Enable/Disable force network mode.
- Enable/Disable auto removal media.
- Upgrade from Laravel 4.2 to Laravel 5.4 #70.
- Fix bug with heatmap radius slider #84.
- Design tweaks toggle button (remove outline).
- Disabled possibility to timestamp video when using hardware acceleration.
- Fix SSL support #4.
- Auto removal if disk is full.
- OpenMAX IL hardware encoding for Raspberry Pi camera. #83
- Optimized live streaming.
- Optimized h264 recording.
- Basic authentication for live streaming (username and password). #80
- Update for kerberos.cloud: pushing content-type.
- Change default configurations.
- Support for Raspberry Pi Zero W. #8
- Upgraded FFmpeg and libx264 on KiOS.
- Add Bulgarian translation. #81
- Bug: IoVideo crashes due to a memory leak. #70
- Added support for Armbian.
- Raspbian: Async requests causes session corruption. #78
- Bug: Issue format instance name. #57
- Redesign settings page (better UX). #39
- Possibility to edit password through web interface. #63
- Support for viewing videos.
- Update radius of heatmap.
- PHP7 support. #60
- Welcome/installation page. #60
- Translation updated. #74
- Privacy mode. #54
- Output as video file. #60
- Bug: System hangs when a wrong IP camera url was defined. #48
- Run arbitrary script/program. #31
- Bug: Weird colors from RPi Camera. #64
- Upgrade to OpenCV 3.2.0.
- Added PhotoSwipe for image overview (easier to browse through images). #45
- Added reboot and shutdown commands. #46
- Added logging view to system page. #33
- Added labels to check if machinery is running.
- Added error handling if web interface isn’t working properly.
- Fixed Heatmap.js fail to load by ad-blocker. #42
- Show additional information on the dashboard (streaming is opening or not) there is no data available.
- Settings page is now visible on mobile (+ changed icon).
- Fixed sorting of news articles.
- Removed links to assets in the cloud (.css files).
- Design: improved layout of login page, async loading of image view.
- Added configurable streaming port and quality. #41
- Added new algorithm: Background subtraction.
- Added new heuristic: Counter (for object/people counting). #42
- Added video capture, which can be used for debugging purposes (replay a video fragment).
- It’s now possible to mark the images with a timestamp. #36
- Fixed blocking streaming socket. #39
- Fix removal images if disk is almost full (wrong path was defined).
- Support for the Raspberry Pi Camera module v2.1. #3
- Support for the Raspberry Pi Zero; updated kernel to latest Raspbian. #3
- KiOS GUI installer.
- Add simple ON/OFF toggle. #24
- Added update strategy when using KiOS. #23
- A system page which shows system information. #20
- Heatmap on dashboard page #19
- Added live stream view on the dashboard page #2
- Fixed bug cloud syncing #16
- Fixed broken settings page when space in instane name #16
- RTSP support for IP-camera's. #21
- Verbose logging. #35
- IO-devices are executed in a seperate thread. #28
- Live streaming (MJPEG). #26
- Execute multiple instances on a machine. #24
- Override config by arguments. #22
- Move S3 upload to machinery and remove sync-s3 repository. #16
- Added Docker image (x86_x64) to Docker Hub.
- Add support for Raspberry Pi 1, 2 and 3. #1
- Support IP camera's with MJPEG stream. #3
- Introduce new API methods to configure the machinery, using basic auth. #4
- Optimization of loading image and dashboard page, completely redesigned the retrieval of images. #5
- Optimization of settings page. #5
- Timebar gradient only works in Chrome. #6
- Minor CSS fixes for responsive layout.
- Flip/rotate option for capture devices. #5
- Support IP camera's with MJPEG stream. #4
- Introduced webhook io device. #5
- Fixed problem when syncing a huge amount of images. #1
- Optimize performance, new datastructure has been implemented.
- Memory optimization.
- Removal of images older than 3 days have been removed.
- Start machinery automatically (delay has been removed).
- Resolved file exist problem.
- Timezone on settings page is also used for the webinterface.
- Added extra timezones to timezone.xml.
- Improved error handling (date search).
First commit of Kerberos.io
- Camera support: USBCamera (V4L), Raspberry Pi camera module (MMAL).
- Conditions: Enabled (turn on/off Kerberos) and active Time per day.
- Algorithms: Differential Images.
- Heuristics: Sequence.
- Expositors: Select a Hull or Rectangle.
- Outputs: Write image to Disk, trigger an GPIO output pin and send a TCP/IP packet.
- Cloud: send your images to the Kerberos.io cloud aplication.